Monday, July 23, 2007

progress: part deux

I feel like I have been on a roller coaster with this moving situation, first I'm up, then I'm down. Current status: UP. Future hubby and I just got back and we found great potential. Also while we were down in the durty durty (south) we knocked off some items on out "wish"list (see next column): computer desk, massaging pillows, paper shredder and home phone. We are still trying to tackle that desktop computer... it's comin'.

I was out of town this weekend but my BofA secured credit card account that I was struggling with started reporting to 2 out of the 3 credit reporting agencies. That was pleasant to come home to see! Now I'm just waiting on CJ to report and Transunion and Equifax to re-send my info.... then it's time to start slashing and splashing my credit history!


No comments:

Powered By Blogger