Thursday, August 2, 2007

2 days!

Sorry for the long delay! Just trying close one chapter and open a new one... it still hasn't hit me that I will be graduating this Saturday and getting my degree. I guess because I am still on campus and doing "school" things but I have nothing in my apartment. Fian and I have moved all of our things but I have to graduate and he needs to work to finish out his contract! I still got a lot to do, my family is coming down and I want to make sure that I have time for them but after this whole fiasco is over I will post again.

5 comments:

Dimples said...

Congrats and enjoy this moment!

Unknown said...

I just happened upon your blog today. Congrats on graduating!

Also, can we trade links? I am so very new to this still. I was also wondering how you created your progess charts? Thanks!

SavingDiva said...

Congratulations on graduation! It's a huge thing. You should be proud of yourself!

mari said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I guess we lost you.

Powered By Blogger