Wednesday, July 11, 2007

8 Random Things About ms.voad

1. If/when I walk home at night I must talk on my phone to some one or else I won't walk. Clowns will eat me!

2. I hate for my food to touch.

3. I go through magazine, pick out misspelled words and email the company. It's no fair that these people are getting PAID to make mistakes and I'm getting student wages! It's the GD (graphic designer) in me!

4. My favorite musician is Bjork and I catch a lot of sh@#$t for it but so what!! you'd like her too if you gave it a chance!

5. I have a itty-bitty tattoo on my right hip. I wanted to see what the needle felt like before I get a tattoo of the big cyprus tree I've been sketching. But I actually want to get the duck from Bjork's image on my other hip for my next tattoo, who know?!

6. I hate to draw but I love to design.

7. I love date-time tv or court tv. I could sit for a whole day and watch a marathon of Blind-Date, Judge Mathis, etc. But because of school i haven't seen that show in about 4 months.

8. Lastly, through my engagement with my wonderful fian.. I get to move near my best friend who recently moved and is expecting a baby boy this August, and fian and I are the god-parents!

1 comment:

Dimples said...

Bjork huh?!? LOL

No comment on 1 and 2.

A duck and a Cyprus tree for tats?! Lawd....puts my tat of a rose piercing a heart to shame. LMAO

Girl you are too silly

Powered By Blogger